a new deal
for the next generations
Why choose this degree course?
This innovative Master’s Degree programme is open to applicants from all disciplinary backgrounds and promotes leadership and embraces action-based, experiential learning, facilitated through a series of lectures, work placements and group projects. The programme fosters critical thinking and promotes the use of initiative for problem-solving and decision-making in sustainable development.
Graduates in the Master’s Degree in Sustainable Management of Natural Resources will be able to find employment opportunities in the national and international work market in professional firms, consulting and design firms, construction companies, management and maintenance of civil works, infrastructures and plants, manufacturing or service companies, public and private entities, managers and concessionaires of works, networks and services, operating:
– in the planning, design, construction and management of works, systems, plants and services for the protection of water bodies, remediation of natural and anthropogenic systems, remediation of contaminated environmental matrices, treatment of primary and waste water and emissions into the atmosphere, management of water resources, raw materials, by-products and energy resources, the management of the waste cycle;
– in the planning, design, construction and management of environmental monitoring systems, infrastructures, systems and service networks;
– in the assessment of the environmental impacts and compatibility of civil and industrial works and interventions, in the strategic environmental assessment of territorial plans and programs, in the safety of work and construction sites and in the protection of workers’ health;
– in the research, development and production of innovative technological solutions for the environment.
Master’s graduates in the class will also be able to find employment:
– at universities and research institutions, in the field of higher education and research;
– in companies operating on the market through quantitative analyses of the value of the environment and its ecosystem services.
Duration: 2 years;
Start date: October 1, 2021;
Total amount of hours ( number of ECTS credits ) : 3000 hours ( 120 ECTS credits );
Master’s Degree in: Environmental Engineering, Civil Engineering, Earth Science, Environmental Science and/or equivalent.
Bachelor’s Degree in: Environmental Engineering, Civil Engineering, Earth Science, Environmental Science and/or equivalent.
Language skills in English: B1 and/or higher levels.